Embryo and live animal merging process¶
IMPORTANT NOTE: The clone records should be applied automatically if:
1. Both embryo and the live animal have the same parents (full-sib) - Parents should be known
2. Both embryo and the live animal have the same sex
3. Only one of the two genotypes has a pedigree with MBC = '6'
4. Birth dates of the embryo and the live animal are within 1400 days
5. Pair of genotypes can match or be a Q2 error
If the merging was not done automatically, please contact CDCB genomic team by opening a ticket.